Okhati Nepal announces the “Okhati TikTok Challenge” from December 15, 2022, to January 30, 2023 (the 29th Mangsir, 2079, to Magh 16, 2079). The following terms and conditions apply to everyone who is interested in taking part in the challenge:
Term and Conditions
- The participants must follow Okhati Nepal’s official TikTok (Link: https://www.tiktok.com/@okhati_nepal) page in order to participate.
- Participants must have a valid TikTok account.
- Participants must use the same jingle created by the Okhati posted in Okhati Nepal’s official TikTok page.
- Participants must post it on official TikTok id mentioning Okhati Nepal in your caption and using #OKHATI_NEPAL #OKHATINEPAL #OKHATITIKTOKCHALLENGE #Okhati_Nepal_Products on your post.
- Participants must make a TikTok using displaying our product with your own idea and creativity.
- The participants have to make creative and high engagement video with maximum likes to become eligible for winning the prize.
- The campaign will be conducted from December 15, 2022 to January 30, 2023 (29th Mangsir, 2079 to Magh 16, 2079) and the entries made thereafter will not be counted.
- The participants have to share their TikTok Video in their own Facebook page.
- If two or more participants have equal number of likes, the winner will be chosen through a lucky draw.
- Total 4 winners will be declared from the number of Active Participants. 1st, 2nd, 3rd and one for the creative video but didn’t get high number of likes and views.
- The results will be announced within 15 days from end of the campaign.
- The prizes are non-transferable.
- The participants must provide credible details about themselves and any false and misleading information will get the contestant disqualified.
- In case of any dispute arises, the Okhati Nepal holds the right to cancel the decision and the whole campaign without any prior notice.